Help Starving Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help Starving Kids

Encourage Canada to honour the Millennium Development Goals set by the United Nations and learn about World Hunger. For more information, go to www.helpstarvingkids.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What can I do as an Individual?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

What can I do as an Individual? Empty
PostSubject: What can I do as an Individual?   What can I do as an Individual? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:19 pm

Here's the place where you can post any suggestions/ideas as to how each individual can help combat world hunger.
Back to top Go down
kaebae

PostSubject: Re: What can I do as an Individual?   What can I do as an Individual? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:20 pm

Visit www.freerice.com! Have fun, increase your vocabulary and help end world hunger!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What can I do as an Individual?   What can I do as an Individual? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:24 pm

Donate to organisations such as the World Food Programme (UNICEF) and World Vision
Back to top Go down
pantalaimon

PostSubject: Re: What can I do as an Individual?   What can I do as an Individual? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:34 pm

Find out more about it so you can encourage world leaders to take action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I do as an Individual?   What can I do as an Individual? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can I do as an Individual?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Help Starving Kids :: Petition-
Jump to: